Our vision is to make travel safe again
An innovative consortium
TravelSafe Systems Limited is an agile joint-venture consortium that has accelerated an integrated, holistic solution to the unprecedented challenges facing the travel sector as a result of the COVID-19 (SARS-CoV-2) coronavirus pandemic.
TravelSafe Systems brings together more than 100 years of relevant biopharma, technological, and operational experience, supported by world-class scientific and biotechnological expertise. Recognising that each of us held a part of the solution, the principals mobilised rapidly to create and realise an innovative approach to the detection, assignment, management, and monitoring of COVID-19 infection status for travellers, employees, and support personnel alike.
This approach integrates a fast, accurate, and field-deployable genetic test for SARS-CoV-2 with a Privacy First status management platform: delivering auditable and incontrovertible individual certification that provides a viable, affordable alternative to quarantine or other measures.
An interview with the Directors of TravelSafe Systems
- Nigel Trim (Joint CEO Chief Scientific Officer):
- With 35 years in bio and medical technology, including IVD/vaccine development, Nigel owns and operates an ISO17025 accredited lab for traditional and molecular biology testing. Nigel co-founded iCgene Ltd with rights from Enbiotech S.r.l.
- Nicholas Lambe (Joint CEO):
- A serial entrepreneur who, since leaving the RAF, has developed extensive experience in solutions for operations, logistics, and cybersecurity. Nick and David have collaborated on a number of ventures since 2003.
- David Prior (Chief Technology Officer):
- David has delivered advanced, innovative technology solutions to a wide-range of commercial, military, and government organisations worldwide. David co-founded Carnet Systems with Nick to deliver the iWarrant platform.